Do you believe technology makes us more social, or more alone?

Asked by: SewarJennifer
  • Wow this wasn't hard

Look I myself look at myself on my phone typing this not realize that I haven't been outside for even a mouth or so. What I am trying to say is that the London Girl is right because guess what. Technology is like virtual reality but with nobody else but your self you can have a better conversation self to self because in I message all you say is Hi, What you doing . Your breaking apart the point that the conversation you have on iMessage is really not a conversation.

• Wow this wasn't hard

• Wow this wasn't hard

• Wow this wasn't hard

• This was a hard question

I think no because it makes us sit in a room for ourselves. Yes, I know. You can chat friends on social networks, and that makes us more social, but is this social? I think we would be more social if we didn't have technology because then we would talk more to persons face to face. Think of it. When I chat with people, I send messages like "hi" "how you doin" "cool" if I would talk to a person, I would said long sentences and actually had a conversation.
    That's why I think technology makes us more alone.