Do you believe that all corporate crime cases are inside jobs?

• All corporate crime cases are inside jobs.

All corporate crime cases are inside jobs. Most of the corporate crime cases are inside jobs because it takes the criminal from the inside to be able to pull them off. They are more easily to cover up if someone is working from the inside. I believe that most of these happen this way.

• Yes, I believe they are.

Yes, I believe all corporate crime cases are inside jobs. I believe corporate crimes are committed by trusted, well educated employees who are in some type of managerial or supervisory capacity - someone who has access to company data and is extremely knowledgeable about how different sectors of the company operate.

• Most of them are

The richer a person is or a corporation, the more they can potentially get away with. They still have to know the right people and stay hidden from the wrong people though. Most cover ups by corporations come from the inside, obviously. I bet you the general population doesn't know 90 percent of what kind of mischief the huge corporations are in. Especially the big banks.

• Impossible to make that univeresal statement

Universal statements like these are quite easy to disprove, because a single proof otherwise proves disagreement to be true. Inside jobs lend themselves to accessibility to commit corporate crimes, but usually those on the inside have a vested interest in their company that would prevent them from comitting this sort of corporate crime.

• No, not all

I do think that a lot of the corporate crime cases are inside jobs. Perhaps even most of them. Though I do think that there are outside forces that sometimes pull these crimes to make things even, or to get revenge or to ruin a company. Corporate world is absolute insanity.