Do you believe that American figure skater Ashley Wagner was scored unfairly in the Figure Skating Team Ladies Short Program on the first day of the 2014 Winter Olympics?

• She was great

I will never claim to be an expert on how figure skaters are graded, but when you compare her routine with others around her, it seems that she was scored pretty low. It was sad to see her so disappointed in the scores when you knew that she thought she nailed it.

• Russians Got Home Cookin'

We all knew it had to happen sometime in these Olympics--the Russians got some home cookin' at the expense of the darlings of the American team. That's fine. Gracie Gold shall avenge the team with an all-around gold for individual skating. Like the Fierce Five women's gymnasts, Ashley Wagner shouldn't spend too much time skulking. It's one thing to tank one skater of a team event. It's another thing entirely to give someone bad scores for individual prowess. I think the Russians won't do as well in the coming weeks.

• She got a fair score.

Nope. I can safely say that I don't believe that Ashely Wagner received an unfair score at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. While there's always a judge or two who shows a little too much bias for their own national teams, on the whole they tend to score fairly.

• Sometimes results are disappointing.

No, I do not believe that figure skater Ashley Wagner was scored unfairly in the Figure Skating Team Ladies Short Program on the first day of the 2014 Winter Olympics, because she was not as graceful as other competitors. Gracie Gold was far more skilled that Wagner, and the 15-year-old Russian stole everyone's hearts. Wagner deserved her placement, but it is okay to be disappointed.

• No She Wasn't

I do not believe that American figure skater Ashley Wagner was scored unfairly in the team ladies short program for figure skating in the first day of the 2014 Olympics. If she is meant to win she will and if it is not meant to happen she will not receive the scores to do so.