• Yes, Bill Cosby sexually assaulted the women who accused him, including Andrea Constand.

Yes, Bill Cosby sexually assaulted Andrea Constand. While I do believe in the U.S. Judicial system in that everyone is innocent until proven guilty, I think the sheer numbers of women who have come forward indicate that Bill Cosby is capable of sexual abuse. Yes, it is possible that some victims are actually liars, but it is just as possible -- if not more -- that Bill Cosby sexually assaulted them as well. I believe each woman should be entitled to take legal action against him, and the courts should hold Mr. Cosby accountable.

• Bill Cosby: Sexual assalaunt?: As Good As Guilty

Pennsylvania prosecutors have charged Bill Cosby in connection to the 2004 sexual assault of a former Temple University basketball manager believed to be Andrea Constand. The comedian, 78, has been charged with three counts of aggravated indecent sexual assault, which is a second-degree felony. There are too many women standing up and corroborating these statements and accusations for them to be false.

• It seems likely.

Just based on the fact that so many are accusing him it seems very likely. If he is ultimately convicted then it would appear to be obvious that he had more victims. Criminals of this nature don't usually have only one victim. It's not the nature of the crime to have only one.

• People are innocent until proven guilty

Given the evidence that has been released to the mainstream media, I do think Bill Cosby is likely guilty of the sexual assault. But one of the hallmarks of American society is that we do not convict in a court of public opinion. Cosby should be given a fair trail, in which he is able to present his side and any contrary evidence, and shall be convicted or acquitted by a jury of his peers.