Do you believe that Bill De Blasio's push for universal Pre-K will go forward?

• Tax and spend.

Yes, I think that Bill De Blasio's push for universal Pre-K will go forward, because there are already plans to tax the richest people in New York City in order to pay for it. It is hard for people and for politicians to say no to anything that has to do with children. It might not help, but De Blasio will be allowed to try it.

• There is too much time for too little space.

According to the Us News and CNN, Boston achieved this feat in 10 yrs. This is too much time from our children's lives and our children's lives need Pre-K for them to not be at a reading rate 3 grades below them. Also, NYC has too little space to build new building s so De Blasio wants charter schools to get out of their fought homes to make up for the Pre-K students.

• No the push for universal Pre-K will not move forward.

Politics have been at a standstill for the last 4 years. Our governments can not effectively work together to accomplish anything. The citizens of the US mostly feel that we are being controlled too much by our government. It will be difficult for Bill De Blasio to get support for his mission.

• I do not believe that BIll De Blasio's push for universal Pre-K will go forward.

I do not believe that BIll De Blasio's push for universal Pre-K will go forward. In order for Bill De Blasio's push for universal Pre-K to go forward he would have to impose a tax on New York City residents who earn $500,000 or more. Imposing taxes on wealthier residents may drive residents to move elsewhere and it doesn't seem fair to expect the wealthy to fund all of De Blasio's programs.

• No, Bill De Blasio's push for universal Pre-K will not go forward.

I do not think Bill De Blasio's proposal for a universal pre-k will not be successful. I think that the idea that children need to go to a pre-program before kindergarten is not necessary. I also do not think that it is something that the tax payers will want to pay for.

• It will never happen.

Nope. I don't think that pre-K proposals from the latest mayor of New York will go anywhere. It was just a campaign promise. If every campaign promise made in the name of children and education went forward, we would have the youngest and best educated minds in the world. He was just paying lip service to get elected.