Do you believe that Eugene Robinson was punished fairly by the NFL for his fight?

• Yes, the NFL fairly punished Eugene Robinson.

I think that the punishment that the NFL gave Eugene Robinson was more than fair. The NFL is an organization that pays their players a great deal of money. And one of the rules is to maintain a certain level of professionalism for the privilege to play there. If a player breaks that rule, they should be punished.

• It's such a non-issue, it's not even mentioned in his biographies.

Well, I'm looking right now at Eugene Robinson's entire stats from his NFL career. I also checked out two online biographies for him. There is no mention of a fight, so I'm assuming that it was not considered a big deal then. Whatever punishment the NFL doled out was likely sufficient.

• Yes He Way

I believe Eugene Robinson was punished fairly by the NFL for his fight. I believe the NFL generally follows the same procedures for such instances regardless of which player it is. I believe his case was handled fairly by the league and it should be left at what it is.

• Yes he was

Yes, I think that his actions deserved a punishment, since he should not have ever gotten into this fight, and I think that the members of the national football league that made this decision were very fair and did the right thing to him, since he did mess up a lot.

• He set an example.

No, I do not believe that Eugene Robinson was punished fairly by the NFL for his fight, because he is setting an example for young people and behaved inappropriately. It is not the first problem with behavior that Eugene Robinson displayed. He was reported to have solicited a prostitute as well. He should not be representing the NFL.