Do you believe that Fareed Zakaria handles relevant news on his show, Fareed Zakaria GPS?

• Yes He Does

I believe that Fareed Zakaria handles relevant news on his show, Fareed Zakaria GPS. I believe he tends to cover topics that are less popular or not as mainstream but that doesn't mean they aren't relevant. I believe he does this to have something unique for viewers to watch rather than recovering the same information.

• He is talented.

Yes, I believe that Fareed Zakaria handles relevant news on his show, Fareed Zakaria GPS, because he strikes a fair balance between domestic and international perspectives on his show. Zakaria has a good following, and it has been enough to land him bigger and better things. His shows is one of the only that has gained popularity on the network.

• Fareed Zakaria GPS

I personally think that being named the editor-at-large of Time magazine in 2010 was a stepping stone for Fareer Zakaria, because he will now have a tremendous amount of prestige and honor. The decisions he makes and the direction in which he takes the magazine, will literally be a part of history.

• He does a good job

I think that he does a good job of promoting news that not everyone has seen or heard of. He does shed light on things that are interesting. I think that he is not always as driven by political party as other news organizations are. I think he does a good job.

• Fareed Zakaria addresses relevant news to his audience.

Sadly, news today is about entertainment and less about being informed. The dry, deep voiced news casters reciting facts that erupted during the day or as far as a week prior to the broadcast is over. The new trend is the 24 hour media cycle that brings up to the minute reports on anything that seems interesting. If Fareed's audience doesn't find something interesting, then it is not relevant to the program and thus he does not report it.