Do you believe that France and Germany are becoming more distant?

• France and Germany are becoming more distant.

France and Germany are becoming more distant. There are many things that have happened in the past to prove this. They are trying to use different currency and create their own governments. Things there have not been the same since the war and will never be the same again I think.

• Yes, they are causing issues

This might be a start to something we don't want to deal with. The French-German disputes are coming to a point in which issues are out of hand. The EU is literally falling apart because of what is going on. It may not be a good thing in the long run. The last thing this world needs is more conflict.

• I do not believe France an Germany are becoming more distant.

I do not believe France an Germany are becoming more distant. They are both members of the European Union, which seeks to integrate European nations. France and Germany often coordinate their policies to promote the European Union. France and Germany are among the biggest proponents of the European Union and thus it is safe to say France and Germany are becoming closer not more distant.

• The EU is getting stronger.

No, I do not believe that France and Germany are becoming more distant, because they have unique cultures and interests as they always have. If anything Merkel is working harder to have a good relationship with the rest of the world than Germany ever has before. France is going through a turnover in leadership, but they will work together again soon.

• France and Germany are not becoming more distant.

I believe that France and Germany are not becoming more distant. These nations have different ideals, like many nations do, but these issues can be overlooked. The leaders from these nations are willing to talk about issues with each other as long as the other is willing to be fair and listen. This is the key to a close relationship.