• Ghosts are different to us

Ghosts are now said by many scientists to be a scientific possibility. Nobody knows what happens after death. So why can't it be ghosts? Ghosts are just as likely to exist as people just forming into dust and nothing happening and ghosts are ghosts they might be different from anything we have anywhere encountered so there is no reason to suppose that they have human characteristics.

• Because why not?

There is nothing that proves they do not so why say there is not? It is as simple as that nothing more really needs to be said but I need a specific word count so I have to keep typing until I hit that . Really soon okay now ,

• Why not to have a open mind

There are n number of things that we have no explanation for. And how are they happening one acceptance can put an end to all this but we are just not ready for it. Most of the time i meet a person who say he doesn't believe on paranormal i most of the time feel they are saying this to prove themselves to be more rational and logical but somewhere down inside they too have believes that ask them to agree to this phenomenon but they just simply deny it.

• It's rational to believe in ghosts

We know so much more about the universe now than we did 100 years ago. During the time of Jules Verne the public believed it to be science fiction. Family story says that when my Great grandmother first read the Verne story where people went to the moon, she never believed it would be possible to go to outer space. Yet we went to the moon and are now planning a manned mission to Mars. Same goes with something like plate tectonics. This fundamental scientific concept for how the world works wasn't accepted until relatively recently. What I'm saying is that the body of scientific knowledge is always expanding. We can't even imagine what scientists will know 100 years from now... Certainly some of this knowledge will come from disciplines which haven't even been created yet.

To disbelieve in ghosts today, you're essentially arguing that we, in the early 21st-century, have as complete a knowledge of how the universe works as we'll ever have. There are many compelling stories out there of the paranormal... Those who disbelieve the stories are trying to explain them with only what is known today. This is an error of judgement... It is possible we will be able to explain these things in a 100 years time. Reality is reality... We just don't know it all. When it comes to many stories of the paranormal, [following Occam’s Razor], it makes far more sense to say that these phenomena represent a reality of how the universe works which science hasn't yet caught up to, rather than to say that these phenomena don't fit into our current understanding of the universe, so therefore must not exist.

Still, I accept that belief in ghosts can be tough, even if you agree that science has not yet plumbed all the mysteries of reality. I would likely be a skeptic myself, but have seen or been close witness to numerous paranormal events. Most notably, I've seen two apparitions at the Whaley House in Old Town San Diego. One apparition I saw (in the 2nd floor master bedroom) appeared out of thin air in the back corner of the room and proceeded to run across the room before vanishing in front of the closet (which is a hallway that connects to the theater). While this apparition ran it looked as real and solid as any flesh-and-blood human being, and affected the real world as though it was physically real. It moved a chair, ruffled the rug, and ruffled the curtains before vanishing. I saw this with my own eyes... The apparition was mere feet away from me. I was allowed in this room afterwards, and of course there were no cameras or strings or trap doors or anything of the type. I've never been able to wrap my head around what I saw... All I can say is I believe I saw a real phenomena operating under the rules of reality, but that science hasn't yet figured out all the rules.

• It's rational to believe in ghosts

• It's rational to believe in ghosts

• Ghosts are fake.

If ghosts existed, then they would need to be made purely of energy, since by their very definition they can't be made of matter. But if they were made only of energy, they would quickly dissipate, because the second law of thermodynamics proposes that energy is always lost to heat.

• Ghosts are fake.

• Dude just get over it

A lot of people have worked years and years to find a real ghosts but really never had so no matter what people say just get over it. There's nothing to worry about 50% of us say NO so trust us! We know what were talking about. Stay Calm :)

• There is no full proof.

With technology we have today we would be able to tell if they were real, also a majority of people that believe ghosts are very creative, argumentative and some even are mentally unstable... This brings conflict to the point of mentally unstable people are wonderful and i am very aware they are people just with more restrictions.

• It is fake

The first thing is that the stories we read about ghost is fake science do not believe in ghost and I also if we will think ghost are real than we will believe on it but if wd think ghost are not real they are not real .It is fake .

• Absolutely Not. Illogical.

There're 107 billion dead people. I wonder why only a few ghosts are seen...

Ghosts either obey the laws of physics or don't. If they do they can't go through stuff, can be touched, and are affected by pressure. If they are not affected by the laws of physics, well, the Earth is moving at 60km/s and they're unaffected by gravity. I wonder why they're not torn away from the Earth or unable to go through things...

How does stuff become a ghost? There's no evidence for a spirit, and all energy the person has / had is broken down in the form of chemical energy. I wonder why there's no explanation for how you become a ghost...

If you answered "Because ghosts don't exist" to all of the above, then you are an intelligent human being.

• There is no real proof.

People can say there are ghost and photo shop picture, but there is no real evidence. You can tell me you saw a ghost and show me a picture, but that does nothing. If you find a ghost, point me to where you saw it, and I tell you my self if ghosts are really real.

• Ghosts...Or a delusion

No they aren't real because there is no scientific evidence of them....Its all in your head....The mind is so powerful...If you think about all that paranormal ghost stuff then your brain will make you paranoid and make you hear noises and all this stuff.....Its all psychological and its all in the brain....

• Logically they are impossible.

Ghosts are said to have human abilities such as memory, movement, sight etc. For this to be true, the following must also be true.
    1) A ghost would need a spiritual form of at least the brain. Without this, a ghost would not know anything. They would not know who they are, where they are, or even what they are.
    2) The ghost brain, would have to be connected to the physical brain while the person is alive. Without this, they would not know who they were, where they lived or died, or anything relative to ever being alive.
    3) This ghost brain would have to be indestructible to survive whatever killed them when they were alive.
    Depending on what a ghost is said to do, would require ghost versions of other parts. If a ghost is said to communicate with others, they would need some way to do that such as ghost vocal cords. If a ghost is said to respond to what is being said, they need some for of ghost ears as well. If they are said to travel somewhere, then they would not only need ghost limbs but ghost eye to know where to go.
    That being said, in order for a ghost to exist, we all would need indestructible versions of organs connected to us while we are alive.
    If that is the case, then a living person can not loose their memory because the connected and indestructible ghost brain would be able to remember. Same would go for anything else a ghost can do. Example: If they can see, then a person would not be able to loose their ability to see even if their eyes where removed. Problem is, we all know we can loose these abilities while alive. If a person can loose those abilities while alive, then a ghost would not have those abilities at all after being separated from the body.
    I have other ways to show how ghosts are not real but this is just one way to prove it.