• How can he not?

I personally believe God exists based off of the fact that anything exists at all. I don't see how the universe and everything in it could have occurred from absolutely nothing at all. I don't know which narrative of God I believe in yet and I probably never will, but I feel as if there must be a God, or some creator to the universe. I also believe in God due to the law of attraction, which is very real. I don't see how a law as great as that can exist on unintentionally. I've seen this law work in my life and other people's life. Anyone who says it does not work for them is doing something wrong. But regardless of whether one acknowledges God or not, just be the best human you can be to other humans and living things as you can be. Just because someone believes in God doesn't mean much. You can believe in God and still not gain favor in his sight. Or you can believe in God and have an unfulfilled life. So at the end the day, just do you. I know I jumped everywhere, but this is how I feel.

• Yes, I believe that God exists just I believe that the wind exists.

I cannot see God, but neither can I see the wind. Yet, I can see what the wind does and can feel its affect upon me. So it is with God. I cannot see Him, but I can see His work in my life and in the life of others.

• How is the world made then?

Where did the earth came from? How was it made? How did human come from? There are so much questions that can't be answered and it is not right to just say 'I don't know this... Anyway it is not made by god' and jump to conclusions. This is my opinion.

• How is the world made then?

• I belive that God could be Thor

As all gods are unverifyable and really the projection of what people wish to see in a powerful being...

So, I think God is really a Scandi God - Thor!

He of the broad chest, the six pack and the massive hammer. I recon God should go around smashing things and shagging loose women.

• No god isn't real.

In my view .There is no proof that god exists. And religion is so relitive that it almost seems made up...Terminology and qualification, Historic denominations, Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, Oriental Orthodoxy, Other Eastern Christianity, Anglicanism, and Protestantism are all different types of Christian belifes. To name s few. And thats only Christian belief types, not including the types I missed and the rest of the world.

• Then why does even the Bible contradict itself?

Genesis 1 and 2 are good examples of how the Bible, the main teaching of the Church, contradicts itself. It talks of how everything was made over the course of a week, while 2 talks of how man and animal were made at the same time. Discrepency? Also, how can you believe something that is not visible and will not answer if you call. Thats just my opinion though.