Do you believe that Gulf War Syndrome can cause birth defects?

• Yes, Gulf War Syndrom can cause birth defects.

I definitely think that Gulf War Syndrome can cause birth defects. A lot of soldiers who were exposed to dangerous chemicals during the first Gulf War have come home sick with a lot of problems. I think there are some cases where it has also affected their kids. There is a lot of proof and incidents to argue for this case.

• No, I do not.

I recently did some reading on the phenomenon that is Gulf War Syndrome, and I have not found any evidence that this causes birth defects in children. There are people saying it does, but none of them are medical doctors or scientists. If there is more evidence, then I will believe it.

• not at all

no, i do not think that the gulf war syndrome is a thing that is going around today and making any birth defects in the kids that are being born today. I think that this is not a serious threat, and that we need more proof behind it to know.

• No Way To Know

The United States government hasn't official released the causes of Gulf War Syndrome although they have some theories. I have my doubts all cases will lead to birth defects because it could be used to describe a variety of different problems caused by different sources. However, one suggestion was the fact that it may be associated with uranium depletion. I'm sure this is something that could affect the reproductive system in a negative way.

• It is not transferrable.

No, I do not believe that Gulf War Syndrome can cause birth defects, because I do not believe that the problems that exist are hereditary. Although the people who were exposed to gases in the Gulf War are having problems, there is no evidence that this has caused additional problems in children.