• History does repeat itself.

I think that history does repeat itself by cycles that we do not know about or realize that were doing these cycles. Also because some people are kind of getting racists like back then I'm not saying that everyone is but some people are. Also sometimes when I wake up I realize that sometimes I do the exact same thing that I did like a week ago.

• History does repeat itself.

• History recycles every so often

Yes, I do believe that history repeats itself every couple decades. It may not come off and the exact same events, but they are similar in nature. It also seems to repeat itself when we fail to recognize there is a problem or we attempt to forget the past. Our past has an uncanny way of coming to the future in the worst times.

• History does repeat itself.

Yes, history does absolutely repeat itself. It repeats itself in new cultures and on new modalities of life, but it does repeat itself. This is because we are human and are, unfortunately, almost destined to behave in certain ways. For example, no matter what you do teenagers are going to mess up.

• Yes, I think history repeats itself.

Overall I do think that history tends to repeat itself, often the outcome is going to be the same when the same type of situation occurs just with different people and different circumstances, we have seen throughout history throughout warfare and economics that history has repeated itself in a dependable fashion.

• History repeats itself

History usually just goes through cycles and does repeat itself. That is why it is so important for people to learn history about the world and their nation they live in. When they learn the history then they can learn how to prevent the bad events from occurring anytime soon.

• No I Do Not

I do not believe history repeats itself. I believe we study history to understand what led to certain circumstances in the past. I also believe that each situation arises due to unique circumstances, therefore history does not repeat itself because it's impossible to recreate all of the causes and effects in any one single act.