Do you believe that in the future, schools will have no books and no teachers?

• Technology is growing

I sort of think that every thing will change because people are making so much more technology and i am sure that people are probably not going to stop making technology and eventually everything will be technology and then maybe the whole world might turn in to technology and will be technology genorated.

• I think because....

I think yes, just because our technologies are rising and more developed. And future it's not five or six years. It is more than twenty years. And now many humans think that it is possible, but who knows? And of course it is true that computer scientists have made some fantastic inventions over the last few years.

• I believe so,

In this 21st century you can all believe that technology is moving very fast as compared the the previous years ago. We now see our teachers,lectures, and leaders now using iPad , galaxy ,laptops when giving speech and also in the class room. They no longer use the typing papers because of technology know how.

• Yes, the time will come.

We cannot stop the growing technology. Actually, there are already some schools who do not use books and do not have teachers. Specifically, Korea. Nowadays, robots and other gadgets are used for education because it's considered to be more helpful than books. And as the time goes, this way of teaching students will soon be implemented in every schools around the world.

• Unfortunately, I see it coming.

I think that both books and teachers will both, to some degree, be removed from the education field. Books will actually be gone in the next few years to be replaced by computers. I do not see a lot of consequence in this; however, the loss of teachers (many years in the future) will greatly reduce the learning of our children. There will always be administrators, but the loss of those who love to teach children will definitely be a huge hit to our society.

• Unfortunately, I see it coming.

• Schools still need instructors

I do agree that schools are going to look much different in the future. I believe there will be a lot more online and at home learning when it comes to students. However, we still do need teachers and other resources for the students to be successful and gain a full understanding of the material.

• No, I do not believe that in the future schools will have no books and no teachers.

No, I do not believe that in the future schools will have no books and no teachers. I do think our students will be using textbooks less but that they will never totally disappear. Even though our world is becoming more digital there is still a place for both books and teachers. We still need the human interaction and nurturing that only human beings can provide.