Do you believe that journalistic ethics and moral responsibility in the media is a big issue?

• Defrauding United States of America (i.E.) Multiple and Complex to much for news to face.

Based upon the print from certain points in time
    so massive no breaking the silence. Pretended powers to be remain participating in the Criminal and civil Conspiracy cover up

The "great charter" forced from King John and sealed at Runnymede, June 15, 1215 and examined coming forward.

Searches relating to Rule of law 1853 as it would apply to5th Amendment protections.

Felonies or Treason reflections in best records shows seemingly James Buchanan and participation by Abraham Lincoln could be examined and shown for the truth, facts or rule of law where the result has been and continues to be fraud upon the United State (s) of America or those with notice had and has a duty to show all to the contrary.

I am seeking assistance to comply with Federal Judge in Court of Claims to work harder and to get more assistance, seemingly be the law trained that fail to break the silence.

The pretended vs. The Official proof for Authentication or finalized process and ability to validly Certify remains.

Please send me an E-mail with supporting content or valid proof to the contrary.

Franklin Dee Williams
    R.R. # 1. Or # 13. Or 4131 SW Gage
    Shawnee County, Kansas 66610-1133
    or Phone [785] 272-5392 or E-Mail - -frank1fearless@yahoo.Com or Cell - - at 249-4836 ASAP?

/s/ Franklin Dee Williams

cc: Please share with others. And let me know whar I
    should understand???

• Ethics are the problem

Journalists need to have an ethical and moral responsibility to report the news and disclose the facts, but thanks perhaps to the advent of the television medium - though that's not to say it wasn't a problem before - journalists have given up on integrity in order to please advertisers and others.

• Yes, journalistic ethics is a big issue

Ethics in journalism and moral responsibility in the media is a big issue. There are too many instances of reporters invading the privacy of citizens, misreporting statements, and just flat-out lying in order to get a sensational story. There should be stiff penalties for people in the media who fail to work ethically and morally and they should not be allowed to continue to work in the field.

• I believe that journalistic ethics and moral responsibility in the media is a big issue.

I believe that journalistic ethics and moral responsibility in the media is a big issue. I believe that the media is responsible for the dissemination of information to the American public and therefore the journalism that is spread through the media has a direct effect on public opinion and must be regulated to ensure that the public has an accurate perception of the world around them.

• Yes, journalistic ethics is a major issue.

Yes, ethics are extremely important in the practice of journalism. Reporters have established rights as part of the freedom of the press in the United States, and one assumption in the granting of those rights is that journalists will conduct their practice in an ethical and honest way. Without that, the information they present lacks credibility.

• Yes I do.

I do believe that journalistic ethics and moral responsibility in the media is a big issue. The way the media is run right now is very irresponsible and stupid. You have journalists not reporting the news, but reporting the news theatrical and giving their spin on the stories. Everything has become an opinion piece.

• No, free post

Free post all day babyreporters invading the privacy of citizens, misreporting statements, and just flat-out lying in order to get a sensational story. There should be stiff penalties for people in the media who fail to work ethically and morally and they should not be allowed to continue to work in the field.