Do you believe that loans only available on-line are good (yes) or bad (no)?

• How Can You Trust Them

I know some people do it to because they have bad credit. I just do not know if people can trust the security of online loans. Of course, I think all loan lending places are bad. The amount of interest they charge is ridiculous. Where else are you going to get money, if you need it in an emergency though?

• Loans Only Available

I personally think that the loans that are only available on the web are most likely going to be scams and that they are going to end up hurting you a lot later on. I think that the only way you should get a loan is to go through a bank.

• No, I believe loans only offered online are a bad thing

While there are many legitimate loan opportunities online I believe that many of the online only loan opportunities are designed to trap people desperately looking for a loan, they often carry hidden fees and high interest rates, many states in the United States have begun to ban these type of loans or capping the amount of interest they can charge. I believe we would be better off if these were banned.

• No, loans only available online are bad.

The ability to actually go to a company representative's office and talk to that loan officer is always a lot better than trusting a website that is willing to give you a loan on the Internet and only deal with the issues online. I think it would be a mistake for people to get loans over the Internet.

• A rip off

I think that the loans that are only available on the web are most likely going to be scams and that they are going to end up hurting you a lot later on. I think that the only way you should get a loan is to go through a bank.