Do you believe that Martin Luther King, Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech changed the nation's opinion of African Americans?

• People had changed their minds about his topic "I have a dream"

As in all other arguments most people would agree with me. Others would not. He stooped racism and got many other rights for more people. The "I have a dream" topic is revolutionary in almost every state and, also including black history month. That is all I have to say.

• Yes Dr. Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream Speech" did change the nation's opinion of blacks.

Dr. King's "I Have a Dream" was a defining moment in changing America's opinion of blacks (African Americans) by calling for an end to racism in the United States. This speech put a human face on the suffering of blacks and their unjust treatment by local, state and federal governments. It allow the country to see the future was in all children of all races.

• It Changed Enough Peoples Opinion

At the time, Martin Luther King Jr's speech changed the minds of the people that were in power. The President and his party affiliation. That is all he needed at the time, and as time went by, the speech started affecting more and more people. Now the majority of this countries people have a better a opinion of African Americans, and think they deserve the same rights as the rest of us.

• Yes, Martin Luther King, Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech changed the world

I believe Martin Luther King Jrs speech changed more then just the Afican Americans. It changed everybodys perspective on whites and color people coming together as one. He should people that just because they are black doesn't mean they are bad people. Afican Americans can be trusted equally as a white person. He made everybody realize that color doesnt matter its who you are as a person.

• It may of changed the way people felt about Martin Luther King Jr.

If it would of changed people's opinions then maybe MLK would not of been assassinated. Had he of lived I believe he would of helped change some people's minds. But here we are in 2014, and there is still negative thoughts of black people. I do not believe that will ever go away. And not just with black people, but every race, culture, or any sort of difference.

• It did not

No, I do not think that this speech changed the view on blacks at all, and I think that overall this man did nothing but make the black stereotype even bigger. I think that people still feel exactly the same as we did about them even back then during the civil rights fight.