• It is a mistake!

Socialized medicine is a mistake any way you look at it. We now have healthcare that provides less medical services for a higher premium. Three years ago the cost of the surgery my wife had would had come to about a $1000 with co-pays and the premiums I pay monthly. Surgery was done in a post-Obamacare world and all totaled up, I am on the hook for over $10,000 and her care was rushed and lackluster to say the least.

How about instead of force feeding everyone in America mediocre (at best) healthcare and force the middle class to foot most of the bill, the government do what they actually set out to do, reform healthcare! Set some restrictions and provide guidelines to insurance companies on services they are required to provide.

Using the tired and old excuse of "but now pre-existing conditions are covered" is a cop-out. Way to go Obama, create healthcare for the masses that only half of us actually have to pay for.

• Unbearable Financial Hardship

My wife works full time for a large company so our family has insurance. She makes $400 per week at $10 per hour. Subtract -$135 for taxes and -$90 for health insurance her take home is $175 per week. The good news, our co-pays will increase from $20 to $30 and our premiums will go up by 15% which will result in her check going down to $121 a week. This is insane, between taxes and health care her take home on a $400 a week check will be $121 or 30%.

• Obamacare is a huge mistake?

The law was basically insurance reform. The mandatory insurance part is aid insurance companies because of those reforms. The exchanges are there to help people find affordable insurance. Remember, "Obamacare" is not a health insurance plan. Even without the exchanges, you are still required to obtain insurance.
    Thus the GOP focusing on the exchanges are hurting Americans, and it will come back to haunt them.

• Obamacare is a major Mistake

Obamacare is one of the worst things to happen to the United States. I understand that you want to have everybody covered for medical insurance but much like welfare the average working people are paying the most for it. My insurance went up majorly simply because of this program and for no reason. I just feel the government is trying to control everything and ruining free will.

• There really are death panels.

Yes, I believe that Obamacare is a huge mistake, because it reduces the cost of care by rationing care. Immediately after Obamacare was passed, the recommendation for women's screen services was reduced to every two years, down from every one year. But every two years, that visit is free. That is not more health care, it is less.

• No, Obamacare is not a huge mistake.

No, Obamacare cannot be described as a "huge mistake," because it has provided many valuable benefits to groups of people who were poorly protected from the capitalism of American medicine. For example, individuals with pre-existing conditions, especially children, are eligible for insurance policies that they could not receive in the past. More working-class poor Americans are eligible for Medicaid. These groups are now able to receive health care that they could not afford or access in the past.

• No, Obamacare is not a mistake

Obamacare is not a mistake, as it is my belief that we, as Americans, have the duty and responsibility to help all members of our society uphold the highest level of health possible. This helps all of us, as fewer people carrying diseases leads to less people getting sick. Obamacare, while flawed, helps Americans everywhere.