Do you believe that Obamacare is too complicated for it to succeed?

• Yes, it will fail

The program is just as bad as it was during the start. It wil never get a full backing and it was a failure from the get go. I think social programs like this should be pushed to the back. It is just going to cost more money, and we don't have it.

• They're trying too hard.

I believe that Obamacare is too complicated to succeed, because they couldn't even figure out how to run a website, let alone run the entire program. Not one person that voted for the bill even read it before it was passed. There is just too much administration and too many regulations for it to work.

• Yes, it is too complicated for it to succeed.

I believe that Obamacare is too complicated for it too succeed. I think that too many people are confused about how and what will be covered by the system. There is just way too many variable in the system that confuses some people who are signing up for the policy.

• Not at all.

Obamacare isn't at all complicated. If anything, it's easier than the old ways of getting health insurance. It's less expensive and better quality too. You simply sign into a website and sign up for the plan you can afford, or whatever plan suits you and your family best. It's great.

• Any program has problems at the start

No, I do not believe that Obamacare is too complicated for it to succeed. It is a new program and it will have its issues, just like most new programs. It is having more problems because that did not want the program to be enacted are throwing monkey wrenching into the start so that would seem too complicated and be removed.