Do you believe that Ricky Lake's divorce was due to money problems?

• They even said so.

Yes, I believe that Ricky Lake's divorce was due to money problems, because the income gap seemed to be the issue between her and her husband. Her husband mentioned even from the start that he was uncomfortable with the fact that Lake made so much money. It ultimately tore the couple apart and led to the divorce.

• It May Be

Given that many divorces usually involve money problems I suppose it is possible that Ricky Lake's divorce was due to financial problems. I honestly don't believe Ricky Lake's personal matters are any business of the general public's, so I really don't care what caused her divorce because it doesn't matter to me.

• the money problems

I personally agree,She joined the cast of the Vietnam War drama series China Beach as a Red Cross volunteer, Holly "the Donut Dolly" Pelegrino, for the show's third season. She also had a recurring role on the CBS sitcom The King of Queens as Doug's sister Stephanie. She guest-starred on television series including Drop Dead Diva and a voice role on King of the Hill, and starred in the television movie Baby Cakes. She has a cameo appearance in the 2007 remake of the original cult-classic Hairspray as a William Morris talent agent, and teamed up with star Nikki Blonsky, who had played the role of Tracy Turnblad in the 2007 movie musical remake, and Marissa Jaret Winokur, who had played the role of Tracy Turnblad in the Broadway musical based on the original 1988 film, to record "Mama I'm a Big Girl Now" for the soundtrack, which is played at the film's end credits. She later reunited with original Hairspray co-star Deborah Harry for the film Hotel Gramercy Park, which was released in 2008. Lake is currently[when?] filming her next feature film titled Angel, to be released in theaters in 2012.[citation needed

• No, I don't believe Ricky Lake's divorce was caused by money issues.

In a divorce there are often several different underlying problems between the couple, while money troubles is often a very large issue there were likely many other problems in this relationship. Over time the problems often build up and up until one side decides they have had enough and wish to get out of the relationship.

• No, Ricky Lake's divorce was not due to money problems.

I do not think that Ricky Lake's divorce was due to money problems. I think that while money is usually one of the significant factors that play a role in a couple's divorce, I do not think it was the reason for it. I think her divorce was due to problems with their relationship.