Do you believe that Rolls-Royce owners must enjoy classic cars?

• More Than Likely

There aren't many people who can actually afford a Rolls-Royce, especially when you consider all of the people who can not. I think it would be safe to assume that those who prefer a Rolls-Royce more than likely also enjoy classic cars. Rolls-Royce has also maintained a hint of the old in all of their vehicles.

• Yes, Rolls-Royce owners must enjoy classic cars.

Yes I definitely think that Rolls-Royce owners must enjoy classic car in some way to want to own a car like a Rolls-Royce. I think that such owners also must be well-versed in the history of such a company since it is something that only a few people can really afford.

• They are different things.

No, I do not believe that Rolls-Royce owners must enjoy classic cars, because they are unrelated things. Rolls-Royce owners appreciate luxury. They want to have a car that is expensive and that screams success. Classic cars are collected for historical value. They may or may not be expensive and luxurious.

• There are lots of reasons to own a Rolls-Royce apart from the like of classic cars.

No, I do not see the direct link. There are many models of Rolls Royce that people own that are not old, and would not be classified as a classic car. Many people buy Roll Royce cars for the look, or the prestige of owning such an expensive car. Neither reason is linked to enjoying classic cars.

• No not a requirement

I think most Rolls Royce owners do enjoy classic cars and that is why they drive a Rolls Royce but it is not a requirement. Some drivers of Rolls Royce may like the way they handle or the prestige they get from having the car. They may not know anything at all about classic cars.