Do you believe that sadomasochism should be illegal?

• Yes, I do believe that sadomasochism should be illegal.

As we know sadomasochism is the act of giving or receiving pleasure usually sexually through pain or humiliation. Most forms of this could be overly dangerous. If we do not put a stop to this act people will die. Making sadomasochism illegal can be a step towards a better tomorrow.

• no, they should not be.

What people want to do with their sexual lives in private should remain private, as long as it is between two consenting adults and as long as it does not lead to hospital visits or death. Let people enjoy themselves in private. This is one of the cases where turning a blind eye is better.

• No, sadomasochism should not be illegal.

I do not believe that sadomasochism should be illegal. I think that just because somebody
    does not believe in the same things as somebody else, they should not
    have their view point be made illegal. As long as the person is not
    breaking any rules, I do not see anything wrong with it.

• not unless they are killing people

No one has to believe or do sadomasochism. They use sexual acts, pain and humiliation to entice certain people with certain fetishes. It is probably not much different than what some people already do in their bedroom. As long as all parties involved are in agreement and they are not hurting anyone else. Then what business is it to the rest of society how certain people get their kicks?

I do not believe that sadomasochism should be illegal. I think that just because somebody does not believe in the same things as somebody else, they should not have their view point be made illegal. As long as the person is not breaking any rules, I do not see anything wrong with it.