Do you believe that self-driving cars are a beneficial possibility for the future of mobility?

• Google Maps !

Today, google maps can tell you where you are, where to go, and where exactly every other car with a cell on it is.
    If a google car was to drive you places, you'd be the one programming it. Ask for the fastest route, or map one yourself.
    Don't you realize how eliminating room for human error will be a savior for the people who suffer the 19K deaths by car accidents per year?

• Self-driving cars increase avaiblitly to transport for the handicapped.

I believe that self driving cars represent a significant step forward in transportation technology. the ability of self driving cars to navigate traffic without the input of a driver drastically increases the ability of handicapped people to take control of their own mobility and not rely so heavily on others.

• A good future, an iffy present

Google Maps is the reason that I'm apprehensive about self-driving cars today. It can't even get me to work without some hiccup or random turn-around or spontaneously changing my route. I have a nice phone, and it's not exactly stable. They would have to seriously prove to me that it was worth taking a risk on.

That means more than simply touting the "They drove 500,000 miles without an accident! They're better than people!" line. Get into specifics, I'm about to trust my life to your device in a very real way...

• Yes, self-driving cars have a lot of potential.

Self-driving cars are a beneficial possibility for the future of mobility. Currently, the general public does not trust self-driving cars due to a certain "lack of control." However, looking into the statistics of success rate in self-driving cars, the success rate in auto-pilot cars is higher than cars driven by humans.

• Safe driving safe world

Having cars be self driven could lead to less car accidents. And they would always do the speed limit. People into todays generation don't even care how fast they are going or the consequences of reckless driving. Now if we have self driving cars people that are foolish or go to a party and get hammered can make it home safe that that its ok for them to be drunk.

• More and More Science

Though the cars could be hacked, there would probably be less crashes, and technically no drunk driving. This car could reduce pollution or even cycles pollution through the car's engine and come out some sort of gas other than a greenhouse gas, and more and better science could be brought forward by these self-driving cars.

• They are safe!

Driverless cars havedriven over a half a million miles (804,672 kilometers) without a crash. Human drivers get in an accident about every half a million miles (804,672 kilometers) on average in the United States, so either the Google cars are due, or they're going to out-drive humans yet again.
    Http://auto.Howstuffworks.Com/under-the-hood/trends-innovations/driverless-car.Htm/printable

• They are safe!

• They are safe!

• Yes i agree to disagree

I think that i should be president of canadas beach team cause i ate an balonely sandwich in my cookies and also i sshould be an super sayian god cause i am an igellal turtle from new york that ate micheal jackson and cars go fast and sound loud but they should go as fast as an baby turtle

• NO because ....

What if theres a bug in the car not a real bug but a technological bug and the car crashes then you die kuehfief eij j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j jj j j j j

• It wont work

N b b b b b b bb b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

• It wont work

• It wont work

• It wont work

• No good the cars

No because if we have self driving car we can have a lot of problems with a self driving car which could have a bad impact on people in the world that is why I disagree with self driving cars they are bad for the people by by by by

• No good the cars

• No good the cars

• No good the cars

• No good the cars