Do you believe that Shell gas company is a good sponsor for Ferrari?

• A well run company

While there have been reasons to genuinely hate the oil companies, especially related to their poor environmental record and lobby efforts, the hate is often misplaced. It's easy to blame the oil companies for everything, but they provide a necessary service to people that want it, and do it well.

• Cars and Oil

Why wouldn't Shell be a good sponsor for Ferrari. They kind of go hand in hand. You have oil, gas and a fast car. There could of been other oil companies to sponsor the Ferrari Brand. All oil companies are rich, so it does not really matter which one they go with. Shell actually has a fairly good reputation.

• I Don't See The Big Deal

A gas company sponsering a vehicle and product that uses gas? It seems logical, and I don't see how that could be scandal. Shell as a company does not have a stellar reputation, but then again, it's not the worst company out there. After all, BP is much worse than Shell.

• Yes they are

Yes, they are a good sponsor for them, since they are one of the biggest money makers in the world today. I think that they are a good team to have behind you and that they can help out your name a whole lot since they own so many things.

• I think that Shell is a good sponsor for Ferrari.

I think that the sponsorship of Ferrari by the gas company Shell is a good partnership. Shell is a reputable company with a long history of association with automobiles. It is also a well-known company in the United States. The sponsorship might help Ferrari's image within the United States of America.