Do you believe that the lower interest rates on Stafford Loans should be extended?

• Yes They Should

I believe that the lower interest rates on Stafford Loans should be extended. I find the current and projected rates to be too high, especially considering the fact that banks still aren't paying out when considering savings. Students have a hard enough time securing their finances to attend college, if the rates can be reduced, they should be.

• We can't afford it.

Yes, I believe that lower interest rates on Stafford Loans should be extended, because the rates are very high and most people cannot afford it. Most people are children when they agree to take on Stafford Loans, and they don't realize how hard they will be to pay off until it is too late.

• Lower intrest rates should always be around.

Lower interest rates is always a good thing. Extending the promotion for a while or forever helps people out and encourages people to continue to do business with that company. The end result is that more people will spend more which will help make the company more money and save people money at the same time.

• Yes, I do.

As a matter of fact, I think the interest rates on Stafford Loans should be much lower and extended much farther. This disgusting company has made thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars off of struggling students and graduates. They even had the nerve to once brag about their success.

• Yes, I believe that lower interest rates on Stafford Loans should be extended.

I believe that in most cases the low interest rate on Stafford Loans should readily be extended to those who request it, if you have freshly graduated college and are seeking employment or trying to go from part to full time employment lowering your payments by a bit can really help you out.