Do you believe that the Nazi's killed the Jews the way the victors say they did?

Asked by: o0jeannie0o
  • Sufficient Research Has Been Done

While we can't say for sure exactly what happened during the Holocaust, we can say for certain that many Jews were killed and that investigations have been done to prove the ways in which many of them were killed and tortured. Many of the buildings used are still preserved to this day and can be seen in many places in Poland and Germany. There wasn't much video footage of it, that's for sure, but it was a terrible tragedy and there is no need to make it a conspiracy.

• Yes I do.

Yes I do.

More words ey?
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ............... . .. . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . ....-_-.... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Is that enough?

• History written by the victors, not the Nazi's

I believe the gass chambers where real, and they did kill thousands at a time. I dont buy the way they did. Long rooms wth nothing but wooden doors keeping a thousand jews in does not seem like an efficent way to do mass murder. Then having like one Nazi watch over maybe 10 bone starved Jews wile they dragged bodies to a single body furnace that takes 1 hour per person to turn to ash? That is not possible. The Germans are nothing if not industry efficient. I speculate they would have had many doors that where steel and dropped down, that they would have had a conveyer belt for bodies and a pit of burning bodies rather then the traditional furnace. That it would have been much more inhumaine, more of a process really. Of course its just speculation, needless to say the Germans where smart to cover it up.