Do you believe that the Rolls-Royce Wraith is the most expensive model ever?

• Yes, I believe The Rolls-Royce Wraith is the most expensive model ever

Currently on the market the Rolls-Royce Wraith is the most expensive car you can buy on the market. I believe over time though some company will try to top the Wraith and come out with an even more expensive car, but for now and the foreseeable future the Rolls-Royce Wraith is the most expensive car ever.

• Yes i do

Yes, I think that it is one of the most costly models that they have ever had, and I think that you do not get enough quality for what you are paying for it. I think that they need to make the prices a little lower, or bump up the quality a little.

• I don't believe that the Rolls-Royce Wraith is the most expensive model ever.

I just can't allow myself to believe that the Rolls-Royce Wraith is the most expensive model ever. How can anyone even say for sure what the most important vehicle is? There are so many high class models out there, the Rolls-Royce Wraith is just one of the most expensive models.

• Rolls-Royce Wraith most expensive?

I don't believe that it would be the most expensive model ever because there are always new model coming out with new things and new features for the model. You can always add features to a car that's why they start it at the base for the make/model and move up

• Rolls-Royce Wraith most expensive?