Do you believe that there is a divine creator who created everything? Or do you believe we were all an accident?

Asked by: SuperNova45
  • I think there's a God

Contrary to popular belief, religion doesn't completely disregard science. If you think about all of the factors that go into intelligent life, the odds are ridiculous that this would happen. And the frail balancing act that our planet is performing makes me think that there's something more to our existence. Maybe, however, God is just a nickname for "Quantum Fluctuations"

• Do you believe that there is a divine creator who created everything? Yes.

God is Real. Every creation needs a creator and ours is evidently a creation. This creation should also has a creator. Now this creator is not a magician with a magic wand but is very subtle and nuanced in its approach towards its creation. Our creation would not have evolved in any other means other than by an intelligent creator.

• I believe in the Big Bang Theory

Hey, I already answered an opinion of yours like this [and this is totally not fluff at all . . .]

I believe in the Big Bang Theory to be the cause of everything, as my supporting headline says (totally not fluff either...)

I don't see it as an actual accident, but rather an inevitable result via quantum fluctuations. But I guess I'll say "we were all an accident" which is part of the initial question of this opinion.