Do you believe that Tina Fey's role in 30 Rock is accurate to her real-life persona?

• Yes, Tina Fey is Tina Fey.

I believe that Tina Fey is probably a lot like her character on 30 Rock. I have seen her work on other TV shows and believe that she is a funny, down to earth individual. A lot of comedians often rely on their natural personality traits to develop their characters when acting, so I think Tina Fey probably does this. She's so likable that you also just want to believe she is like her character.

• No, I don't believe so.

I do not believe that Tina Fey's role in 30 Rock is accurate to her real-life persona. I believe an actor and actress get a role to play, and their talent allows them to play that role. It may seem life-like, but it doesn't mean that it is. She is just an incredible actress.

• I do not bealive that Tina Fey's role is accurate to her real life persona

Tina Fey's role on 30 Rock is not accurate to her real-life persona. Tina Fey and her character on the show may have a few similarities but that is about the extent of it. Tina Fey does a great job in the role because she is a professional actress and that is what she is paid to do. I do not believe she is great in her role because they are so much alike.

• A negative fantasy depiction

Tina Fey seems to borrow characteristics of her own personality and caricaturize them to actually make her more unpleasant and grotesque than she actually is. She is highlighting her own flaws and insecurities, but unlike Liz Lemon, Fey seems to be aware of them enough to make light of them.

• No It's Not

I do not believe Tina Fey's role in 30 Rock is accurate to her real-life persona. While she's indicated there are similarities she's also noted that there are many differences as well. Acting is just that and I think Tina Fey does a really good job with this character, but I don't think it's because she's exactly like the character.