Do you believe that war should be avoided at all costs (yes) or is war sometimes necessary (no)?

• I do think it should be the last option.

I do because peace is always better :) War can kill many innocent people. There are many other solutions to fix a conflict. Also when you are younger aren't you taught to use your words instead of hitting someone, isn't this similar? Personally I think war should be the last option to fix conflict.

• Should be avoided

I do think that war should be avoid at all costs, but I also think that it is necessary. We should try to avoid war and use diplomacy when necessary. However, there will be times when war is necessary and we need to be prepared for that as well. Avoid war.

• With wars, there are no winners.

We need to find ways to co-exist on this planet and make necessary changes without resorting to war. Getting down to the very basics, aggression and resentments between countries are just kids in a playground at a different level. We will always have the bullies, the peace keepers, and the fighters. The key is to use diplomacy and our strengths to overcome the tendency to give up and go to war.

• Should Be Avoided

I believe war should be avoided at all costs. I think governments get far too concerned with control and do not believe this should be the case. I think government should seek to help people, they shouldn't seek to control them. War is obviously bad for humanity on every level.

• Yes i think war is not necessary

,,................. . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I support argument

• No, unfortunately, war is sometimes necessary

Our world is not always a nice place. There are people who do terrible things and countries whose leaders order their citizens to do terrible things. Sometimes war is the only way to stop these atrocities from continuing. War should be a last-ditch effort, when every other way of reconciling differences has been exhausted and when there is absolutely no other way to stop the situation, but there will always be wars until the end of time.

• No, I think war is sometimes necessary.

I think in extreme cases a rogue Government will not listen to any diplomatic attempts and if they pose enough of a threat to the well being of other nations then war should be declared, I think it should always be one of the last options on the table but I do think war is necessary sometimes.