• It is the best way to achieve a healthy life

Yes, I believe anybody can fidget their way to fitness. Actually, I think that this is the best way to achieve a healthy life and a good looking body. Most people, specially at the beginning of the year, overdue it on their workouts, which winds up driving them away from it. You really do have to easy your way in for it to stick,

• Yes, Fidget is the new cardio!

Depending on your movement, you can burn quite a few calories doing the leg bounce or if so inclined the cheek squeezer! Many people use fidgeting to burn calories while sitting all day at their desk, and depending on how extreme the fidgeting is, you can not only burn calories, but you can also improve circulation. Fidgeting is not a total fitness program but it is at least a way to keep the blood flowing when you're doing nothing anyway.

• Nothing Worthwhile Comes Easy

Although it would be great to be able to fidget your way to fitness, genuine fitness takes more effort than that. If you really want to get in shape, you need a scheduled fitness routine that gets you moving and gets your heart rate up. Fidgeting is probably better than nothing, but it's not enough to get you in shape.

• Fitness requires more than fidgeting

Fitness is an all over body experience while fidgeting is a nervous tic. Fitness comes from moving the body in beneficial ways to enhance the health and well-being of the practitioner. Fidgeting usually needs some form of medication to combat. More than likely, someone who is fit in mind and body, would be less susceptible to fidgeting.

• Yo my boi dis righ here i fak ma

It it it it it it it it it it it it it it is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is boge to all my bbw aka big gurls out there so yea i realy don car my boiiiiiiiiiii