• Yes, I believe I will receive a raise in 2015.

Yes, I will receive a raise in 2015. The organization I work for gives merit raises every year to people who reach established goals, and I have met the required criteria to receive a raise every year I have worked with this organization. Giving raises is an important part to keeping good employees.

• Recovery coming into effect

Wages are beginning to rise where I live at equal or higher than the level of inflation for the first time since 2008. I am confident that this will be passed onto to people such as me. With inflation reducing even a small rise in pay will be in real terms the first significant rise in a long time.

• Yes, I believe I will get a raise in 2015

Yes, I believe I will get a raise in 2015. My company provides raises almost every year, and while they are not large they at least make up the majority of the increase in cost of living year over year. I also expect to get a promotion in the next 12 months, so that will be a raise as well.

• No, I will not get a raise in 2015.

No, there is not a likelyhood of receiving a raise in 2015. This is due to the pressure on companies to increase bottom-line revenues and profits. One area where they can reduce or at least stabilize expenditures is in the compensation given to employees. This means that not giving a raise results in static salary and compensation.