Do you believe the Administrative Procedure Act (APA) and the Federal Register are good things for the American people?

• Yes, APA is a good thing for the American people

In my opinion the Adminstrative Procedure Act is a good things for the American people. It is a good thing that the regulations imposed by the APA control the way federal administrative organziations establiush regulations. In my opinion more government regulation is a positive phenomon and my opinion does not differ in terms of the APA.

• Yes, I do think so.

I do believe the Administrative Procedure Act and the Federal Register are good things for the American people. These are good regulations that assure a less corrupt country and higher quality of life for people. This is a good thing for people in general. And I hope they continue to stay.

• Yes, I think the Administrative Procedure Act and the Federal Register are good things for the American people.

I think that these acts are essentially giving those effected by Government administration a clear set of rules and regulations that the Administration must follow and in the end that keeps their power in check, I believe this is a good thing and overall these acts should be expanded to meet future needs.

• Yes, the APA and Federal Register are good things.

I definitely believe that the Administrative Procedure Act and the Federal Register are good things for the American people. I think that the policies are something that are good and beneficial for society. I do not see anything wrong with them and should be supported by the American people and society.