• Yes, the allegations on Bill Cosby appear to have merit.

The allegations against Bill Cosby appear to be true. There have been far too many women coming forward with similar stories of rape. It is difficult for people to see past the charismatic on-screen characters he played, but it cannot be ignored that almost 20 women have now come forward claiming rape. Twenty women is way too many to be doubted.

• That was the culture.

The culture of the 1960s was different back then. Women were abused, and people just looked the other way. I'm absolutely not saying that it is ok. It is not ok. But Mr. Cosby had a lot of power and influence back then, and probably did not realize the terrible things he was doing. But so many women have come forward that it must be true.

• Yes, I believe the allegation against Bill Cosby.

When I first heard the allegations against Cosby, I was skeptical just like a lot of people. As more and more information comes out, I cannot help but to believe that the allegations are true. I do hope that I am wrong, but there are just so many women until it is hard to say that they are all lying.

• Too many people have come forward.

I didn't want to believe them at first, but when over ten women with remarkably similar stories all risk demonization by the media to speak out against something that has happened to them, it would be foolish to treat this as a lie. People are saying that Cosby is innocent until proven guilty, but that only applies to the courts. You wouldn't treat a murderer like a saint just because there was a fractional chance they hadn't done it, right? Just the same as I won't treat a potential rapist like the beloved comedian he once was.

• There's too much smoke for there not to be a fire

Initially, I didn't want to believe the allegations against Bill Cosby. He's a beloved comedian and entertainer who has brought joy to my life as well as the lives of almost everyone I know. If there were one or two accusers, maybe there would be room for doubt. But there are more. Way more. This is like the Tiger Woods girlfriend crisis: once the number of accusations hits a critical mass, you have to start thinking some or all of them are true.

• Do we respect the rule of law, or do we still have mobs lynch black men?

At first I generally believed the allegations. There many details in the stories that seemed improbable or contradicted themselves in some way, but the sheer number of allegations made me think some of them must be true. Looking more closely, almost none of the women have actual gone to the police and made a sworn statement. Of two that have, one waited a year but had her mother contact Cosby for money before going to the police, she settled out of court for an undisclosed sum. The other within two days of making her statement to the police, Cosby was able prove he was on the other side of the country that day. It later come to light that she is a convicted prostitute with other legal issues.
    Many other women are making allegations for incidents that they told no one of for over 30 even 40 years. At a time they seem to have been doing some serious parting. One women accused Cosby of assaulting her in the green room of the Tonight Show, a simple IMDB search proved this wrong.
    Don't get me wrong, I think law enforcement should investigate to the fullest of there duties and if guilty, Mr. Cosby should spend the rest of his days behind bars. So far no case has merited bringing charges.

Lieved the allegations. There many details in the stories that seemed improbable or contradicted themselves in some way, but the sheer number of allegations made me think some of them must be true. Looking more closely, almost none of the women have actual gone to the police and made a sworn statement. Of two that have, one waited a year but had her mother contact Cosby for money before going to the police, she settled out of court for an undisclosed sum. The other within two days of making her statement to the police, Cosby was able prove he was on the other side of the country that day. It later come to light that she is a convicted prostitute with other legal issues.

• Do we live in a land where we support the justice system, or lynch mobs?

At first I generally believed the allegations, not all the details but thought some of them must be true. Looking more closely only a couple have actually ever gone to the police and made a sworn statement. One only went to the police a year later, and had her mother ask for money before contacting police. The other was turned out to be a convicted prostitute and Cosby was on the other side of the Country on the day in question. Many others seem to are making claims that they told no one of for 30-40 years, at a time they seemed to be doing some serious parting. They never made a sworn statement or ever went to the police. If they didn't consider the the incidents important enough to go they police, why should I care?

• I wont say its true or it isn't...

I honestly don't think we can make a judgment call either way. Yes there may be a lot of evidence and yes it may be a substantial case, but what if some of these women had something against cosby, they saw girls trying to pin the sexual abuse charge on him and thought "here's my chance" now I'm not saying that's what happened but just don't be too hasty to make judgment calls