Do you believe the assertions of 'IQ and the Wealth of Nations' that smarter countries make more money?

• Yes they do

Yes, I do think that smarter countries make more money, since they can make things that other countries are not smart enough to make. I think that if a country is full of smart people, then they are going to have the best government as well as the best products.

• Yes, I agree that smarter countries make more money.

I agree with the assertions of "IQ and the Wealth of Nations" that smarter countries make more money. I think it is only logical to think that the more money a country makes, the more smarter it's citzens are for the most part. But of course there are exceptions to the rule.

• the smarter countries

I personally agree,Yes, "IQ and the Wealth of Nations" should be read for its benefits and insights that it provides. This book describes and explains how the wealth of a nation is directly driven by the IQ of its people. It is a great business model which is why all business majors should be required to read it. It will benefit them when implemented on their lives as well as in the business world to which they will be in.

• Good policies make money.

Yes, I believe the assertions of IQ and the Wealth of Nations that smarter countries make more money, because it is very important that good laws are in place. Truly smart people will put laws in place that allow their countries to thrive. Smart is also a matter of being wise. A good IQ leads the country in the right direction.

• Human Capital beats Natural Resource Wealth.

Great Britain is a country with little natural resources that became astoundingly wealthy, Liberia is a nation that has the inverse, and the U.S. is a nation which became wealthy with great natural reserves. The answer is that nations which develop human capital, without exception, are wealthier nations than those that do not. An educated public is one which commands more earnings, regardless of whether their feet are on dirt or gold.