Do you believe the banks should be favored by the Supreme Court of Justice?

• Not at all

No, the banks that are here in this country do not need to get favored at all by the supreme court. I think that they need to be treated fair just like ever other person or business that is in the US today, they do not need to get any specials.

• Justice for all.

No, I do not believe that banks should be favored by the Supreme Court of Justice, because no person or entity should be favored before a court. The banks deserve, however, just as much as anyone else, to have the law fairly and evenly applied to their cases before the Court. Justice is equal for everyone.

• No, I don't believe that banks should be favored by the Supreme Court.

I believe the Supreme Court should not be favoring anyone, the Supreme Courts main job is to make sure that legislation is constitutional or not as well as other related areas, it is vital that our nations highest court is impartial and does not favor anybody, if they end up favoring one side over the other it can lead to disastrous results.

• No, not necessarily.

This is a problem with the judicial system in the United States and around the world. Big money is often favored either because they can afford better lawyers, or because big money has people or politicians in their pockets. So no, I do not think they should be favored at all

• There's a reason the statue of Justice is blindfolded.

I do not believe that anyone or any institution or industry should be favored by the United States Supreme Court. Remember that under the law, we are all equal. Each case must be decided upon its own merit. To do otherwise would undermine the credibility of our legal system and the actual authority of the Court.