Do you believe the change of getting a good climate deal this year was reduced when Yvo de Boer resigned?

• I believe the change of getting a good climate deal this year was reduced when Yvo de Boer resigned.

I believe the change of getting a good climate deal this year was reduced when Yvo de Boer resigned. Yvo de Boer was the major architect of Climate control policy and he presided over many nations and imposed the ideas set forth in the Kyoto meetings. His resignation made the topic of climate change more difficult to answer.

• Yes it was

Yes, I think that he was the main man that was pushing for this deal, and that with him gone and with his support gone we will not go ahead and push this bill through. I think that it would have been a really good thing to have in place to.

• a good climate deal

I personally agree,I think that the more important thing that needs changing is the lifestyle of humans. We naturaly take everything that we can, and that needs to change. Some things need to start being used in less quantities, so that we can keep all of the things that we enjoy in our environment.

• It Is Doubtful

I do not believe the chance of getting a good climate deal this year was reduced when Yvo de Boer resigned. No one entity has control over the climate and it is doubtful that we will impact it immediately based on one persons position. It may have been a small step in the wrong direction, but that is all.

• He quit because he knew it would never happen.

Nope. Although I think that Yvo de Boer did his best to act as an agent of change for the better, the United Nations was never that serious on climate change. The chance of getting a good climate deal was never something that was within reach. De Boer realized this, so he quit.