Do you believe the country is more educated about political issues now than it has been in the past?

• I think the country is a bit more educated about political matters now than in the past

I do think that the nation as a whole is somewhat more educated about political matters now than ever before. The main reason that I think this is true is because of the proliferation of media, specifically, cable television and digital resources available on the Internet. We live in a world saturated by media and by discussion of all things including politics.

• Yes, I think that country is more educated aobut political issues now than it has been before.

I definitely think that the country is more educated about political issues today than it has been in the past. I think that it is due to the fact that more and more people have access to information about politics through the internet and news. I also think that people are willing to research as well.

• The country is more educated about political issues now

The country is more educated about political issues now than it has been in the past. This is because of the fact that the internet has help spread information regarding politics to most every person. Most every person has access to the internet in some way in this country. This allows everyone to be far more educated regarding politics now than in the past.

• We have information.

Yes, I believe that the country is more educated about political issues now than it has been in the past, because we are more able to get information about events than we ever were before. We don't have to limit our information to what shows up in the evening newspaper, so we know more.