Do you believe the Druze should be more involved in the Israeli peace process?

• Yes, they should be involved.

The Druze are part of Israel, as well as part of other nations. They should certainly be involved in the peace process. All of the cultures and people of the area should be respected and represented in the peace process and have to chance to offer ideas to prevent violence in the area.

• More involvement is necessary

The Druze should be more involved with the Israeli peace process because this will help speed the productive process along. The parties need to let the Druze become more involved and put aside their points of view that are not helpful. This process can take positive steps with help from the Druze.

• Yes they should

I do believe that the Druze should be more involved with the Israeli peace process because they have publicly stated that they would rather be under Israeli rule than Syrian. They are a large group and should try to make their opinions heard especially if they want to side with Israel.

• No, I do not think Druze should be more involved in the Israeli peace process.

I do not believe that an organization such as the Druze should be involved with the Israeli peace process. I do not think an entity such as the Druze should have any say in matters as important as peace talks. Plus I think that they may have some bias since the process involves Israel.

• They Are Involved

Given the population of Druze people within Israel they are formally integrated with the Jewish population. They hold positions both in defense and political seats. Assuming that they are not is arrogant. I do not believe the Druze people are owed more involvement with anything in Israel because doing so would take the power and put it in their favor.