Do you believe the Earth will be inherited by the meek?

• God says so.

Yes, I believe that the Earth will be inherited by the meek, because God says so. Everything that God has said has come true. He said that God would send a Savior, and it came true in the form of Jesus. God has predicted the end times, and they include that the meek will inherit the earth.

• inherited by the meek

I personally agree ,The third beatitude puzzles many people in the workplace in part because they don’t understand what it means to be meek. Many assume the term means weak, tame, or deficient in courage. But the biblical understanding of meekness is power under control. In the Old Testament, Moses was described as the meekest man on earth

• No, I don't.

I don't think the meek will inherit the earth because if they were meek, they wouldn't have enough courage to do much. If they summoned up enough courage to do some brave things, then they wouldn't be meek, now would they? Also, I am amazed that a whole debate is based on a song. And one more thing: LOL! 2112 BY RUSH REFERENCE! LOL THAT IS HILARIOUS

• I do not believe that the meek will inherit the Earth

Many life forms have evolved because of competition for resources. The strongest and most fit organisms are the ones that survive. And to be meek, by definition, is to be easily imposed on and submissive. As long as we have species on this Earth that are competing for the resources available to us, the weaker "meek" species will continue to die out.

• No, I do not.

In reality, the aggressive people who are interested in furthering their own agenda are the ones who rule the world and hold the highest position. It would take something really catastrophic for this to change and leave only the meek and humble around to pick up the pieces. Even then, some of them will turn aggressive to fill the roles.

• No, I do not.

I think Earth will continue to be inherited by the diverse bunch of people that are on it today, until we run it out of resources and destroy it with pollution. The whole Earth being inherited by the meek sentiment is really pretty ridiculous when you consider what it actually infers.