Do you believe the entertainment industry should be pitied?

• So many drug problems.

Yes, I believe that the entertainment industry should be pitied, because there are so many people in the entertainment industry that end up with drug problems. Philip Seymour Hoffman is a good example, and it eventually killed him. Justin Beiber has gone off the deep end, as of late. They lose touch with reality.

• The money there

No, the entertainment industry should not be pitied at all, because the people that are in it make a crazy amount of money by simply being on TV and doing shows. They know how to hook in viewers, and get people to come to live shows and flip out over someone.

• No, they make enough money.

I don't think the entertainment industry should be pitied, particularly not for piracy. They're an industry built on excessive profits. Certain people involved, such as actors, producers, and directors, have been making extreme profits for decades, far more than any human needs in one lifetime. Granted, they are talented and deserve a nice salary. I just think the amount of money being made in the entertainment industry needs to be brought back down to earth.

• Entertainment Industry Pitied

I personally think that the entertainment industry should not be pitied because I personally feel like if we have to work hard which means clock in and out of a job then the entertainment industry should not be pitied. I personally think that the entertainment industry should be equal and it should not be pitied.

• I don't pity entertainment.

It's weird when I see excess pity for the entertainment industry and celebrities. Sure, they are also people and also go through problems, but they have many more ways to deal with it. I'd like to see one of them at a computer or factory for 12 hours per day just to keep food on the table.