Do you believe the EU will have more administrative work in correlation with Roma integration?

• The European Union Will Have More Administrative Work with Roma

Yes, the European Union will have more administrative work in correlation with Roma Integration. As more people are added to the Union proper, that is, as the Roma are integrated, it is only natural that more administrative work would be needed. These individuals must be documented in multiple databases, thus, more work is generated.

• Yes, the EU will

I do think the EU will have more administrative work when it comes to the entire Roma situation. Things need to be managed, and when you have a mass immigration that large taking place, leaders need to step up and take control before it gets too out of hand. So yes.

• EU Roma Integration

I personally think that the EU will have more administrative work in correction with Roma integration because of their country's settlements. I personally think that EU will have more administrative because it was affected by Europe and Roma integration wanted to help the EU. I personally think that EU had more administrative work because of the correction.

• The EU has a lot of work on its hands with the Roma.

The EU will have more administrative work in correlation with Roma integration. This is because these people speak different languages, they often commit crimes, do not have an actual home base, and use up social programs. Getting the Roma to actually be part of a society will cause a great amount of administrative work.

• More Than Likely

I do believe the EU will have more administrative work in correlation with Roma integration. Any time an organization implements new programs it always adds on more administrative work because these programs and plans must be followed up on to ensure the fund are used properly and to ensure the plans are followed correctly.