Do you believe the evolution education journal states all facts necessary to determine if their status is correct?

• Yes, the journal "Evolution: Education & Outreach" states all facts necessary to the debate.

Though the question is somewhat unclear as to what the evolution education journal refers to, there is a scientific journal titled "Evolution: Education & Outreach" which is dedicated to overcoming barriers to teaching evolution in the classroom. This journal includes all facts necessary to determine if evolution is an accurate theory, because to this point there are no facts available to disprove the theory. If the question was supposed to imply that the journal should include intelligent design, there is no peer reviewed evidence to support that theory, so it would not appear in a peer reviewed journal.

• Yes, they do.

The evolution education journal does state all facts necessary to determine if their status is correct. There is no doubt about this, and they cover the fact of evolution very well. They take the fact of evolution, verified by biologists world wide, and present it in an easy to read manner.

• I'm not sure I understand the question

I cannot tell if this is asking about a specific journal article or an educational journal itself. If the question is asking about the validity of the theory of evolution, I believe that there is more than enough scientific data to support it. The fossil record, carbon dating, excavation and core sample testing all offer support to the theory.

• They have an agenda.

No, I do not believe the evolution education journal states all the facts necessary to determine if their status is correct, because the journal already has its mind made up about evolution. Evolution education journal wants to promote education of evolution, so they fail to state all the facts necessary to question this position

• All facts are not there

The evolution education journal does not state all the facts necessary to determine that their status is correct. This has been apparent to many people that pay attention to the situation and it needs to change right away. The situation can be fixed with due diligence and the proper amount of attention.