Do you believe the Federal Reserve should have a fixed-policy rule?

• I believe the Federal Reserve should have a fixed-policy rule.

I believe the Federal Reserve should have a fixed-policy rule. Having a fixed-policy rule would promote the long term health of the American economy. The Federal reserve should have the goal of ensuring the long term health of the American economy and not manipulate monetary policy to achieve the best short term economic results.

• Yes, the Federal Reserve should have a fixed-policy rule.

I think that the Federal Reserve should definitely have a fixed-policy rule. I think that when dealing with money in the Federal Reserves, rules and regulations are need to make sure that the funds are not carelessly being spent. It is also important that the people of the country have a say about it.

• Too much back and forth.

Yes, I believe that the Federal Reserve should have a fixed-policy rule, because right now they have way too much control over the markets, which ends up affecting each of us. We all sit around and wait for what the Federal Reserve is going to do. Our government was never meant to be a kingdom where we are servant to the government.

• Federal Reserve's rule changes based on different factors.

No, because federal reserve rule changes based on different: Economical, social, political, and military factors. Certainly Federal Reserve, doesn't print the same amount of money and loan to banks with the same magnitude, its decision is alternate based upon the changes that happens inside of a country during different times.