Do you believe the founder of FedEx's story about gambling away the company's last $5,000 to save it?

• I do not believe the founder of FedEx's story about gambling away the company's last $5,000 to save it

I do not believe the founder of FedEx's story about gambling away the company's last $5,000 to save it. Usually, with these kids of tales the truth lies somewhere in between a couple of varying versions. No doubt that the story advanced by FedEx's founder makes for a good and interesting story, but it's kind of hard to accept as completely real.

• No, I do not believe the founder of FedEx's story that he once gambled away the company's last $5,000 to save teh company

No, I do not believe the founder of FedEx's story that he once gambled away the company's last $5,000 to save the company. This may be an interesting story, however, it has to be before FedEx really got off the ground and was not really FedEx as we know it today.

• It sounds made up.

I do not believe the founder of FedEx's story. It sounds too contrived and dramatic to me. I have a feeling that saving the company was not really that dramatic or time sensitive. In addition, I don't think that this story should be promoting gambling since many people lose all they have once they become addicted.

• All sounds too fabricated

This story is straight out of Empire Records, the motion picture about a floundering record store in the 90's. The broader story is that he was a gambler who probably lost a lot more of Federal Express's start up costs to gambling than he's willing to share. Odds are it wasn't just one lucky night... pun intended.