Do you believe the French government is justified in allowing illegal and squalid camps?

• I believe the French government is justified in allowing illegal and squalid camps.

While I believe that the French government should allow squalid camps of refugees hoping eventually to get to the U.K., I believe that they should enlist the help of the United Nations to assist them in the problem as the U.N. does in the case of other refugees around the world.

• It's self-determination and should be allowed.

Yes, I believe that the French government is justified in allowing illegal and squalid camps, because they have to be able to put the Roma somewhere. Groups argue that each ethnicity should have a right to self-determination, but then they get upset when the Roma people decide that their self-determination is a squalid camp.

• No They Aren't

I do not believe the French government is justified in allowing illegal and squalid camps. To me, this is a great disservice to the people who live in that country, both those in the camps and those that are not. However, it is the governments choice and other countries should not interfere with that.

• No, I don't think the French Government is justified in allowing illegal and sqalid camps.

I think the French Government realizes that regardless of how hard they crack down on these type of camps that they will just pop up somewhere else almost immediately, so overall I think the French Government has given up trying to enforce the law and allows them to exist which I think is wrong.

• No the French are not justified in allowing illegal camps.

I do not believe that the French government is justified in allowing illegal and squalid camps. I think that the French government should not be engaged in such acts. The fact that camp is classified as "illegal" should be enough reason to argue against such a topic. I do not see how anybody can justify it.