Do you believe the Hungarian radicals who are against the Roma, can be stopped?

• Yes they can

Yes, it would be a really easy thing to put a stop to them. All you have to do is send in a good strong nation to go through with force and make all of the radicals give up their fight or get killed for the things they are doing.

• Yes, I believe the Hungarian radicals who are racist against the Roma can be stopped.

I believe that while there are racist groups against the Roma such as the Hungarian radicals I don't believe they pose a serious threat the existence of the Roma people, I believe the Government can keep any radicals in line from physically harming the Roma people and I believe they can be stopped entirely.

• The Hungarian Radicals

I personally think that it is possible to stop the Hungarian radicals who are against the Roma. I believe policies can help attack this problem but it will also take authority figures to stop it. It may be difficult to stop them altogether, but it should be possible to hold back their actions.

• More Than Likely

I believe it is possible to stop the Hungarian radicals who are against the Roma. I believe policies can help attack this problem but it will also take authority figures to stop it. It may be difficult to stop them altogether, but it should be possible to hold back their actions.

• No, Hungarian radicals against the Roma can't be stopped.

I think that when it comes to such groups that are driven by hate, there really isn't much the law enforcement authorities can do to stop them. I do think it's possible to stop them here and there in different instances. But overall, there really isn't much that the government can do stop the hate and therefore will neve truly stop the radicals.