Do you believe the Internet helped locate the abductor and killer of Polly Klaas in 1993?

• Word of mouth helped.

Yes, I believe that the Internet helped locate the abductor and killer of Polly Klaas in 1993, because the word of mouth helped keep the issue alive and prevent the appeals from being successful. The abductor might have had better luck if the internet and Wikipedia articles were not educating people about the case many years later.

• Most people did not use the Internet in 1993

I do not believe the Internet helped catch the killer of Polly Klass. At least, not from a general public point of view because most people did not access the Internet yet. The government officials and law enforcement who had access to the Internet is where it helped law enforcement catch the killer.

• No, the internet was insignificant

I do not think that the Internet played much of a role in helping locate
    the abductor in 1993. This is because the internet couldn't really do
    anything back then. The internet wasn't used widely until the 2000s.
    The claim is interesting, but I find it hard to believe that it played
    much of a role.

• No, the Internet didn't help locate the killer of Polly Klaas.

I do not think that the Internet helped the police locate the abductor and killer of Polly Klaas in 1993. While I think that the Internet was used to a varying degree, it was still at it early stages in the 90s. But its use was more so to just garner info that could have been done with traditional paper work.

• No, the internet was insignificant

I do not think that the Internet played much of a role in helping locate the abductor in 1993. This is because the internet couldn't really do anything back then. The internet wasn't used widely until the 2000s. The claim is interesting, but I find it hard to believe that it played much of a role.