Do you believe the Internet is controlled by Democrats?

• Internet is contrlled by democrats

The internet is mostly controlled by democrats because the large, powerful companies that run the internet are led by democrats. Most of the businesses in silicon Valley are headed by liberal men. Most news organizations that are on the web are headed by democrats. But democrats will not be able to rid republics from the net.

• No, the internet is not controlled by the Democrats.

I do not believe that the Internet is controlled by the Democrats. I think that while there is a lot of liberally biased articles and information available on the Internet, there are also conservative based articles and information on the web. I think that there is something for everybody on the Internet regardless of political association.

• I Hope Not

I do not believe the Internet is controlled by the Democrats. I believe the Internet is an open source, for the most part, and I feel it should remain that way. I do think the government is over exercising it's rights on the Internet and affecting the Internet in unnatural ways.

• No, it is not

This is a silly question, in my opinion. The internet is world-wide, in every single country; even the poorest and most ruined of countries. To think one political party in one country has control of it sounds like a quacky conspiracy theory with absolutely no backing whatsoever. The Dems don't control the 'net.

• No, I don't believe the Internet is controlled by Democrats.

I don't believe either Republicans or Democrats control the Internet, the Internet at the time is not really controlled or governed by anyone, anyone can create a web page and put their thoughts and opinions on it or sell their products, no Governmental party has control over something like that.