Do you believe the Islamic faith has received far more prejudice and discrimination in the United States than it should have?

• Yes It Has

I believe that the Islamic faith has received far more prejudice and discrimination in the United States than it should have. I think it is sad that we still have the tendency to group people and stereotype them based on the few. I believe the persecution of the Islamic faith within the United States is horrendous and a clear sign that we still have a long way to go.

• Yes, Muslims are discriminated against in the US

In the US, we tend to treat all Muslims as though they were Muslim extremists. It's very easy for a country with a Christian majority to paint Muslims all with the same brush. And we do - you see Americans protesting the construction of Mosques, and throwing fits about the Islamic Center being built in Manhattan. None of this is fair or deserved.

• Yes, the Islamic faith has received more than its fair share of prejudice and discrimination in the U.S.

Even before 9/11, people of the Islamic faith living in the U.S. were subjected to prejudice and discrimination merely because they were different than people of more mainstream faiths such as Christianity and even Judaism. In the aftermath of 9/11, those who practice Islam or are of Middle Eastern descent are widely viewed as "terrorists."

• Yes I do.

I believe that not only has the Islamic faith received more prejudice and discrimination in the US than it should, but also many other religions that are not the 'norm' for our country. It is sad that such a free country can still harbor judgments and biased views even in today's society.

• There's little, if any.

No, I do not believe that the Islamic faith has received far more prejudice and discrimination in the United States than it should have, because I have not heard of a single incident of prejudice against an Islamic person in the United States. They might exist, but I have not heard of one myself. They are not so pervasive that we even know about them.