• Opinionated and disagreeable, but fair.

The judges have their own opinion on what's good. There is no better proof of that than former judge Piers Morgan. However, the judges have very a limited effect on the outcome, and that's usually on a result that was rather close and people can see going either way anyhow. We can disagree with the judges opinion as much as we want, but the fact of the matter is, it is fair. It's a vote. A majority is necessary. It's how we determine our leaders, it's how our leaders determine our laws, and it's that same process that makes our government fair. The show works the same way. That's fair, ain't it?

• Judging is fair on America's Got Talent

The judging is fair on America's Got Talent because every judge has their own taste on talent. Furthermore, they all like different attributes that they lean towards. In other words every judge has their own opinion on everything that the see. Therefore, their opinions are fair because they have to decide on whether they believe that the talent is going to excel in this world against other people with similar talents.

• To many stop gaps for there to be fairness....

Television shows are a reflection of socio-economic / political standings of that point in history, How?
    By not showing total physical votes, voting people back in that are already out, sad stories win the day / how is that fair from people who don't have a sad story or prior skeletons in there closet.... Of current, how are the judges going to not vote for the burned, black, female victim from Africa. The top singer is that 9 year old girl from Hong Kong, people know it and know shes out. Unless she has been told already that she has a guaranteed a contract if she lets another person win. This show is more for the antic than anything else. I used to take it serious not anymore. Same thing happened with American Idol.

• Some ppl has fake facebook accounts to vote a lot of fake votes.

Some people open 500 facebook to vote angelica hale over celine and other people in AGT and made angelica abnormally a lot of votes. Those votes may all be same person in USA. USA fans of angelica open 500 facebook fake account just to vote angelica and give her a fake champion.

• Angelica has hide-my-ip fake votes, AGT still let her race with celine.

Angelica has hide-my-ip fake votes, AGT still let her race with celine. Have enough to prove, AGT still not disqualify angelica and not foul her, and still make her race with celine and make unfair to all other AGt people whom angelica raced. Anyone has fake vote must be disqualified.

• Too much weight given to back story

They make a HUGE deal out of everyone's back story, instead of limitimg everything to talent. The show is supposed to be about TALENT, not the fact that a family member is dying/has died, or the fact that you nearly died in an accident or something. I also not a lot of foreign acts on AGT. ALL four judges are originally foreign. So, I say let's make it AMERICA'S got talent, and make it about TALENT. Stick to the name of the show.

• Send Home The Talent

Okay, here's the skinny. I love AGT. I've been watching it since it started but last nights episode ruined it for me. No more. I'm done with AGT. They totally messed up how they vote for people to move on, There were many acts that they voted out that were fantastic and kept acts that just were not Veagas show worthy. I TOTALLY do not agree with the judges. They voted people off that got standing ovations. They kept the Korean team which was talented but they are not americans and some of them are going back to Korea to serve in the military. How are you going to vote them to the next round when they are probable here on a visa and are going to break up? It's America's Got Talent. You should at least have to have a green card to participate. Its suppose to be about the talent not categories and people who are less talented make it just to get kicked off later and people with way more talent booted out early.

• Where's the talent going?

Okay, here's the skinny. I love AGT. I've been watching it since it started but last nights episode ruined it for me. No more. I'm done with AGT. They totally messed up how they vote for people to move on, There were many acts that they voted out that were fantastic and kept acts that just were not Veagas show worthy. I TOTALLY do not agree with the judges. They voted people off that got standing ovations. They kept the Korean team which was talented but they are not americans and some of them are going back to Korea to serve in the military. How are you going to vote them to the next round when they are probable here on a visa and are going to break up? It's America's Got Talent. You should at least have to have a green card to participate. Its suppose to be about the talent not categories and people who are less talented make it just to get kicked off later and people with way more talent booted out early. This little girl has great talent and deserved the golden buzzer.

• Fair but purposely opinionated

One has to consider the viewers awake in the wee hours that voting is opened. The judges basically tell America who to vote for. They were pushing Grace as the WINNER from her first appearance and it worked. Voting needs to close an hour after the show ends and judges need to confine their comments to whether or not they like the act.

• Better chance of winning if you're a loser on AGT

Two of the lowest vote earners go thru to the finals, I.e. Dunkin last chance vote and judge's vote, while two out of three higher vote winners are sent home. How is this in any way fair? The contestants have a one in three chance of going to the finals if they are among the highest vote earners but a two out of three chance of moving on if they are among the lowest vote earners. This is not fair and not a reflection of America's choice.