• Opinionated and disagreeable, but fair.

The judges have their own opinion on what's good. There is no better proof of that than former judge Piers Morgan. However, the judges have very a limited effect on the outcome, and that's usually on a result that was rather close and people can see going either way anyhow. We can disagree with the judges opinion as much as we want, but the fact of the matter is, it is fair. It's a vote. A majority is necessary. It's how we determine our leaders, it's how our leaders determine our laws, and it's that same process that makes our government fair. The show works the same way. That's fair, ain't it?

• Judging is fair on America's Got Talent

The judging is fair on America's Got Talent because every judge has their own taste on talent. Furthermore, they all like different attributes that they lean towards. In other words every judge has their own opinion on everything that the see. Therefore, their opinions are fair because they have to decide on whether they believe that the talent is going to excel in this world against other people with similar talents.

• Send Home The Talent

Okay, here's the skinny. I love AGT. I've been watching it since it started but last nights episode ruined it for me. No more. I'm done with AGT. They totally messed up how they vote for people to move on, There were many acts that they voted out that were fantastic and kept acts that just were not Veagas show worthy. I TOTALLY do not agree with the judges. They voted people off that got standing ovations. They kept the Korean team which was talented but they are not americans and some of them are going back to Korea to serve in the military. How are you going to vote them to the next round when they are probable here on a visa and are going to break up? It's America's Got Talent. You should at least have to have a green card to participate. Its suppose to be about the talent not categories and people who are less talented make it just to get kicked off later and people with way more talent booted out early.

• Where's the talent going?

Okay, here's the skinny. I love AGT. I've been watching it since it started but last nights episode ruined it for me. No more. I'm done with AGT. They totally messed up how they vote for people to move on, There were many acts that they voted out that were fantastic and kept acts that just were not Veagas show worthy. I TOTALLY do not agree with the judges. They voted people off that got standing ovations. They kept the Korean team which was talented but they are not americans and some of them are going back to Korea to serve in the military. How are you going to vote them to the next round when they are probable here on a visa and are going to break up? It's America's Got Talent. You should at least have to have a green card to participate. Its suppose to be about the talent not categories and people who are less talented make it just to get kicked off later and people with way more talent booted out early. This little girl has great talent and deserved the golden buzzer.

• Fair but purposely opinionated

One has to consider the viewers awake in the wee hours that voting is opened. The judges basically tell America who to vote for. They were pushing Grace as the WINNER from her first appearance and it worked. Voting needs to close an hour after the show ends and judges need to confine their comments to whether or not they like the act.

• Better chance of winning if you're a loser on AGT

Two of the lowest vote earners go thru to the finals, I.e. Dunkin last chance vote and judge's vote, while two out of three higher vote winners are sent home. How is this in any way fair? The contestants have a one in three chance of going to the finals if they are among the highest vote earners but a two out of three chance of moving on if they are among the lowest vote earners. This is not fair and not a reflection of America's choice.

• Voting determined by kids

The young kids are the ones who vote ten times or more. Only the young contestants get through. Coincidence? The best acts like hara the illusionist, are kicked off in favor of a no talent fourteen year old comic? This ruins the very credibility of the show. Very disappointing and getting hard to watch

• No, it does not appreciate 'real' talent.

The judging is crudely based around the kind of singing and dancing talent which the producers of the program know will sell if such a competitor wins. Also it becomes complicated when the purpose of the program is to reward talent, yet a competitor's talent is judged in terms of popularity.

• I believe that judging is unfair on America's Got Talent

In terms of judging on America's Got Talent, I believe that it is unfair. We constantly see that the judges themselves disagree amongst each other; so who's right? If there were a different set of judges, or even just one different judge per set, would results be drastically different? Judgement by any human will always be subjective. Many audience members may also agree that as adorable as they are, some children who don't have any real "talent" almost always get to go past the first round, out of encouragement (or whatever other reason so as to not put the children down). Although I agree that it is a nice (and perhaps moral) thing to do, it is technically unfair. This also applies to the sob stories of certain contestants. At the end of the day, the industry is a business. Talent is not the only thing required to be marketable. It is because of all these reasons (and possibly more behind-the-scenes) that I believe that judging is unfair; regardless of right or wrong.

• I Believe The Outcome Of America's Got Talent Is Determined Before The Show Is Filmed

I believe that it is entirely possible that following weeks of auditions, that the judges on the show have already determined who they want to win before the final show goes to taping. Add to that the issue of the record companies and the companies behind any sort of post show promotion pushing for the most marketable contestant to win; so they have a better chance of profiting when they take the contestant to the market. Combine those two factors, and I think it's entirely fair, and pretty easy, to come to the conclusion that the judging on the show isn't fair. To assume, even expect, that it's skewed towards the most marketable contestant to win.